Micro Control System Modernization Promotion
Buy five Micro800™ programmable logic controllers and get ONE FREE!
- Gain greater flexibility to scale standalone machines
- Reduce development time, decrease time to market
- Program, simulate, configure, and visualize with Connected Components Workbench™ software, a single, integrated environment
- Improve user program readability
- Connect easily to legacy and modern network protocols, such as Serial, EtherNet/IP™, DNP3, DF1
- Simplify programming with Class 1 implicit messaging capability for Micro850® and Micro870® Lx0E controllers with PowerFlex® 520 series and Kinetix® 5100 drives
What if I want to use this program, how might that look?
*One (1) Free additional micro controller is the lowest catalog price.
How do I get started?
- Identify and document your current micro programmable logic controller installations or standalone machines that you are interested in automating for improved productivity
- Contact our experts
What else do I have free access to?
- Connected Components Workbench software with Micro800™ Simulator and familiar Logix Theme environment
- MicroLogix™ Controller Converter Tool for easy RSLogix 500® code conversion and reuse
- Self-serve online tutorials at ra.com and YouTube, and migration guide for convenience
- Micro800 Wizard in Integrated Architecture® Builder for system scalability