PlantPax System Design and Configuration
Course Number: PRC201
This course introduces the core components of a PlantPAx® 5.0 distributed control system, including system architecture, configuration, alarms, and security.
During this course, you will focus on designing and configuring a PlantPAx 5.0 system and learn how to:
- Define and procure a PlantPAx 5.0 process automation system
- Create process control applications with the PlantPAx 5.0 library of add-on instructions, faceplates, and process strategies
- Create interactive displays for operator workstations, including alarms
- Secure a PlantPAx 5.0 system
- Verify a PlantPAx 5.0 system
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to design, configure, and secure a PlantPAx 5.0 application.