To remain competitive in today’s market good customer service skills are a must. “Just having satisfied customers isn’t good enough anymore. If you really want a booming business, you have to create Raving Fans!” (Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles from the book “Raving Fans”) In this workshop you will learn:
- How to pinpoint the factors that keep your customers
- Effective listening skills and how to use them
- How to effectively work with difficult customers
As an added bonus some participants will receive a free copy of the book “Raving Fans.”
Advanced Customer Service
The basics are now complete and your employees are utilizing the training to create “Raving Fan” customers. This course builds upon our basic course and aims to make you an expert in delivering great customer service every time. In this session you will learn:
- The secrets of great customer service
- The methods of communication with customers and their advantages and disadvantages
- The value of follow up and the best practices that your
peers are using
- This course helps you handle the most difficult customers and be proactive to prevent future problems.
DiSC: Managing Human Relationships
Understanding yourself and others is a key component to success. This course utilizes the DiSC Personal Profile System to unlock the door to effective teamwork and cooperation. You will learn:
- How to understand your own behavior
- How and when to adapt your behavior to reduce conflict and promote appreciation of individual differences
- How to negotiate more effectively and establish long-term relationships with customers
This course will improve your organization by improving communication, building effective teams, and developing effective leaders.
Like it or not all of us negotiate on a daily basis. You understand the players, now focus on the game. This course delivers the essence of negotiations and helps you understand how to be effective in asking for what you want, while getting what you need. You won’t have to feel uneasy about the process of negotiations; because this course helps you develop the plan to make you successful. Take the time to learn and master the negotiation skills that are needed to stay competitive.
Too much work and not enough time to get it done? This is the course that will help you get more accomplished with better results than ever before. You will learn:
- How to create a system that will organize and process all of your information
- How to manage interruptions and distractions
- How to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- How to effectively plan which will reduce stress and make you more productive.
You don’t have to work harder or put in more hours to get things done. This course will give you the skills that maximize your effectiveness.
Want to get the best out of your employees? This is the course that will help you improve results in your best and worst performers. You will learn:
- How to give feedback that will motivate and inspire changes
- How to set realistic goals and expectations that your employees will want to achieve
This is a great course for managers and supervisors that will improve the performance of all your employees.
Do you want to improve your sales and build long term relationships with your customers? This is the course that helps you do just that. You will learn:
- How to be your customers competitive advantage
- How to gather information that will keep them coming back to you
- How to present the strengths of your organization to your customer and why you offer complete solutions to their needs
As an added bonus some participants will receive a free copy of “Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive,” by Harvey Mackay