|Werner Electric Return Policy Date: April 1, 2009
Werner must issue authorization in writing prior to return Original order number, date, and specific reason for return must be provided. Material must be unused, in original packaging (if applicable), and in saleable condition.
- Restocking charge will apply per the following schedule:
- Material returned within 90 days will have No Restock Fee
- Material returned within 91 to 180 days 15% Restock Fee
- Material older than 180 days must be reviewed, please contact Werner
In accordance with Rockwell Automation’s Material Return Policy DM-128, any electronic device where the product seal has been broken, or any other device that Rockwell Automation deems necessary to retest, will be assessed a $100 per unit retest charge. Product with a net value of $100 or less will not be retested and will be returned to the customer.
Non-Stock and Special Orders Material
- All non-stock returns must have previous authorization from factory. The amount of restocking charges will be determined from the factory upon acceptance (minimum 10%). Credit for non-stock items will be issued after Werner has received approval to ship product to the factory. Handling & restocking charge, plus all freight costs will apply.
- The following items are non-returnable:
- Non-stock items after 60 days from delivery date
- Custom Made-to-Order Material
- Wire Cuts
Warranty and Defective Material
Customer or Salesperson must advise Werner Electric of the nature of defect.
Credit will be issued based on the terms and warranty of the manufacturer. Some products are ‘Repair Only’ and/or ‘Exchange Only’ under warranty and may not be
returned for credit.
Rockwell Automation requires a New Product Satisfaction Return Authorization case number to be assigned to items that fail within a 24 hour period of electrical use. A NPSR case number can be obtained by calling Rockwell Automation at 440-646-3223. Once the authorization number is assigned Werner Electric Supply Company can process the return authorization request. All other warranty claims will be processed in accordance to the Rockwell Automation warranty guidelines.